Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Some Austria, some camping

Here are a few more photos that I got while on our honeymoon. They were all out in my grandparents yard, which in other words means they have a GORGEOUS yard. 





 I absolutely love these two shots. We had been suffering big time from the jet lag so we were waking up at about 4:00 am US time. So, instead of just laying there we decided to go for a walk. The dew was fresh and the air crisp and lead to some great shots. 



We went camping on my father-in-laws property up in South Fork Utah just this last weekend. It was soo beautiful. There are lots of pictures of butterflies, but only because there were lots of butterflies. 




 I love Christmas and keep it in my heart all year long...so here is a summer christmas shot. 









4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That means the world coming from you! Thank you so much. I really appreciate the support. :D

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete