Friday, May 25, 2012

Austrifornia

My husband and I went on our honeymoon to Austria these past few weeks. Let me tell you, GORGEOUS! I couldn't believe my eyes most of the time. Austria even made the flies look beautiful! I kept telling Hans, "the flies here are so beautiful!" He says, "They look the exact same in America." Right..... 


While in Austria we went on many hikes and adventures. Below are a few pictures of some shots I got while we were out. 







We rode the Nordkette up to the top of Hafelekar and then hiked up to the very tip top. It was so cool to be above all of Innsbruck and see the whole city. This was a photographer we met up there who taught us the kung-fu of photography.







IT'S AN OPPOSITE LADY BUG!!! AGGGHHH!  I guess since we were on the opposite side of the world, or the prime meridian, the lady bug thought they should change too. 




Lookie here, a snail in a tree. What a great and snug home. 


Perfect moment shot, if I may say so.



This was at the Crystal Museum in Innsbruck we went to. Very....very interesting museum. 





more to come......



No comments:

Post a Comment